AVDEP is :
- An associative network – non-profit-making and apolitical – of private schools, regrouping general teaching and professional training organisms, day or boarding schools, established in the canton of Vaud and addressed to pupils and students of all age and origin, without discrimination of race or confession.
- A panel of teaching programmes of higher education training syllabus and educational services in a prestigious multi-cultural environment. Diplomas, recognised worldwide, certify the quality and the reputation of the pedagogical stamp « Swiss-Schools ».
- A group of boarding schools with international vocation and renown which offer a frame, high-level educational conditions and performances, responding to the needs and requirements of all nature and all origin.
AVDEP is also :
- The reference and the legitimacy for certifications-quality such as EFQM, EduQua, ECI, ISO, etc., and also the affiliation and support to the Swiss Federation of Private Schools (FSEP) and the European Federation of Private Schools (FEDE).
- A centre of competences and thought regarding education, law, management and communication which offers advice and services to its members, using the experience of all of them to help everyone.
- A convinced lobby and renowned partner of official authorities and public services, which asserts and defends the legitimacy and the independence of the private sector.
- A dynamic and active network of directors, bosses of SME, who work in solidarity to the development and the success of the private schools of our canton and contribute to the quality and the innovation in terms of education.
- A permanent office of information, orientation and advice at the service of all, parents, students, adults who wish to realize their projects of formation in one or another of our schools.